The International School of Temple Arts (ISTA) is committed to raising consciousness & sexuality education across the globe through the technology of accelerated evolution in order to support the emergence of the modern Temple Arts around the world.
The most ignored, denied, misunderstood or bypassed area of spiritual exploration is the territory around sex
ISTA's trainings are life-changing seminars promoting the deep healing of our core wounds and our connection to our source of our sexuality and primal nature.
These workshops are for all people of any sexual orientation or gender identity, whether monogamous, polyamorous or celibate.
All adults are welcome.
LEVEL 1 : Sacred Shamanic Sexual Experience (SSSex)
Would you like to address the issues that are still blocking you and to access more of your personal power?
Do you have the courage to face what are sometimes referred to as your 'wounded dragons'?
Are you completely without fear, guilt or shame?
These feelings can be strong inhibitors to our essential life force. The subliminal and overt messages we received culturally and in childhood around our sexuality and also our spirituality, around what is sacred can affect our ability to be intimate. Truly intimate.
Do you choose innapropriate partners again and again? Why is that? Or have you opted out of the game altogether?
Would you simply like more profound intimacy within an existing relationship?
Are you fully available emotionally, physically, spiritually and sexually?
Do you want an increased sense of authentic and sacred intimacy in your life?
Do you long to be fully met?
What does the SSSEx intensive involve?
This retreat focuses on clearing the physical and emotional body of shame, guilt and fear related to sexuality and authenticity. The deeper transformation comes from reconnecting to your personal power, exploring sexuality is a fast path to encountering our own power challenges and gifts. This is done through multiple pathways using the best of the ancient temple arts including
The list above are just a few of the practices we use to dive deep into the inner realms.The inner masculine and inner feminine archetypes are explored because when they are fully integrated a door opens to a deeper knowing of the Self as whole and complete.
Listen to words
Difference between Tantra , Osho, ISTA
- Find more video with descriptions on ISTA Youtube.
Faculty and trainers
The founder of ISTA Bob "Desert" Nichols and two skilled Temple Arts Faculty, Jasmeen Hana and Frank Mondeose will share, inspire, guide and support you to bring light to the shadows where our power awaits to be reclaimed. You will receive information, guidance and lots of experiential practice around self love, boundaries and consent, voice dialogue, neurological reprogramming, orgasmic yoga, learning to work with shamanic energy, owning one’s desires and the ability to manifest, accessing and speaking from your contra-sexual self (i.e gender opposite), conscious communication, transformational shamanic breathwork, ancient temple arts rituals of healing/initiation and a powerful sexual clearing and activation processes.
This event unfolds within a powerful group process based on safety, trust, unconditional love, intimacy and acceptance of what is arising. By the end of this event, you will feel more in touch with your body, more aliveness and presence, more aware of your patterns and have some skills as to how to change them, more awareness of your emotions and how to hold them, lighter and perhaps more relaxed. You will be more in touch with effortless flow of life, no matter what it looks like.
ISTA Level 1 is a container that will allow, invite and offer you
• Whatever you life situation is to stop, feel and take a look at yourself in a whole new way. This is an opportunity to wake up to your life.
• It will invite you to take risks, meet and explore your edges in a safe container.
• Provide a space for you to see, show and live from the you that lies beneath the mask. You will see more clearly where you are operating from ego, belief patterns of others and society.
• It will show you where your inner masculine and inner feminine are immature, unhealthy or where they are at war and it will guide you to bring them back towards union, love and integration. This is huge!
• It will invite you to reconnect to, master and to learn to love your emotional body and heart power, as well as your physical self.
• It will encourage you and show you how to seek wisdom from your body and heart, instead of your mind.
• Provide powerful opportunities for healing core wounds.
• To allow you to see and deeply understand that sexuality and spirituality are one.
• Offer you opportunities for deep healing around lost love, sexuality, grief, self love and mother and father wounds.
• Take part in powerful rituals that can bring deep healing and power reclamation.
• It will ask you to consider what your life might look like, if it was not controlled by societies expectations, ego, family, fear, shame and guilt?
• It will plead with you to know what it truly is to be a sovereign being.
The SSSEx, The Spiritual Sexual Shamanic Experience will be held at Sesseljuhús, Sólheimar í Grimsnes, Iceland. It is one hour drive from Reykjavik. We will stay in dubble rooms and welcome you to dive into your own amazing process and the Icelandic healing hot water.
Iceland is an amazing country with nature presence. Welcome to experience hot water, pure fresh air, water coming up, falling down, forces beyond our control. Warm welcome to this gift to yourself.
Deposit €500 per Training
Super Early Bird Price €1550 ( X 6 places) registration payment before 24th September
Early Bird Price €1700 registration payment before 15th Oktober
Full Price €1900
For claiming your gift to yourself and registration:
Click here to register.
More information and support with registration, please contact our organisers in Iceland.
This is all soo beautiful, welcome.
Matilda Gregersdotter, email@example.com 00354 822 35 10 - To connect on Facebook
David Ingason, firstname.lastname@example.org 00354 824 71 52
ISTA SSSEx is a celebration to human life and humanity.
Click on faculty below to learn more about them.