02.12.2019 - 08.12.2019
8am to 8pm
Karuna Sanctuary (Blue Mountains)
Sydney, NSW , Australia / Google Map
Organizer(s): Eve Marie
Speaker/Facilitator: Pele (Ohad Ezrahi) | Araminta Barbour | Raffaello Manacorda
Love is your birthright. You do not need to earn it. Love is your essential nature.
If you are ready to radically enliven your sexuality and dive deep into the heart of your wild erotic nature, then join us for a beautiful synthesis of neurological re-patterning, sexual healing, and shamanic exploration that activates the powerful life force energy that dwells in your being.
Level 2 SSSIN begins its work once the decision is made that this is the way we actually want to live and not just a peak experience on a workshop. Level 2 guides the participant through a series of self-initiations that say goodbye to old patterns of relating and anchor the identity in the deep self that is already free, inherently loving and dynamically creative in the world. The Level 2 training deepens the experience of level 1, allows for more hands on practice with some of the tools and techniques taught and provides an alchemical container for transformation through group practice, ritual and meditation.
* The Shamanic Initiation - At its core, it is about death and rebirth. This overcomes the fear of death in the base chakra and also sets the shaman apart from the tribe in order to serve the tribe in a special way. It is an essential component to the integration of sexual and spiritual worlds because it results in the transcendence of ego and the dedication of ones awakened powers to the collective. The result is authentic Power.
* The Sexual Initiation - The rituals in Level 1 awaken a deeper relationship with our sexual energies. In Level 2 we explore the unification of our masculine and feminine, the concept of conscious penetration and sacred union. The result is Love.
* The Spiritual Initiation - Meditation training and essential identity inquiry open us into our primordial awareness and provide a taste of sunyata or the void experience. An invocatory temple combined with a personal vision quest where each individual has an opportunity for deeper levels of their being to be contacted, honored and integrated. The result is Presence.
Three highly skilled Temple Arts faculty from around the world will teach, share, inspire, guide and bring light to the darkness in a serene and private retreat location.
Level 2 SSSIN is not so much a training that provides tools and techniques but an experience that transforms the self, working with those tools and techniques. It is a calling forth of the love, power and presence in the essential divinity of each person. This is the source of the healing power of the spiritual, sexual shaman and it is what forms the core of the unique gift each of us has to offer the world.
ISTA SSSEX – Level 1 is a prerequisite to be able to enroll in this course.
The Karuna Sanctuary Retreat Centre, Blue Mountains
Situated on 374 acres of pristine native bushland with the clearest of mountain air and 1000 metres above sea level.
90 minutes drive from Sydney or 2 hours by train. Just 10 minutes from Katoomba.
1. Super Early Bird – $ 1550 + food & accomodation - Limit of first 12 places when paid in full by September 15th, 2019.
2. Early Bird – $ 1750 + food & accomodation - Available for the next 12 places when paid in full by October 15th, 2019.
3. Full Price – $ 1850 + food & accomodation
4. Repeats: $ 850 + food & accomodation
5. Young Adult (16-25 year olds): $ 1100 + food & accomodation
6. Further $200 discount is attributed to all participants who attend both Levels 1 & 2 in Sydney for 2019.
FOOD & ACCOMODATION PRICES FOR 6 NIGHTS/7DAYS:
1. Dorm With Separate Amenities & full board – $ 650
2. Twin Share & Shared Amenities & full board – $ 750
3. Single Room & Shared Amenities & full board - $850
Accomodation options are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
The Food & Accommodation fee includes 3 delicious, healthy vegetarian meals per day with morning & afternoon tea/snack. Please let us know if you have special needs on your application form.
Secure your place with a $500 deposit and then the full course fee at your convenience, due latest on or before November 4th, 2019 (deposit payments are non refundable).
Depending on when you choose to pay the full balance of the course fee you will be eligible for either the Super Early Bird (first 12 bookings when paid in full by September 15th, 2019) the Early Bird Discount (next 12 places when paid in full by October 15th, 2019) or the Full Course Fee after October 16th, 2019.
Note: Your booking is confirmed once we receive payment of full fee or deposit and your registration form.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
1) Pay your $500 deposit
2) Fill Out Your Registration Form - Click Here: https://form.jotform.co/70656005474859
To secure your place, please pay your deposit into the following account:
Bank: Commonwealth Bank Of Australia
Account Name: Tatsuya Pty Ltd
Account No: 100129650
BSB: 722 744
* Initial $500 Deposits are un-refundable.
* Refunds for balance of fees are extended when more than 30 days notice of cancellation is given (no later than 1st November, 2019) less $150 administration fee & any bank charges.
* No further refunds are extended after November 1st, 2019.
* Places can be transferred to another person.
FOR ALL ENQUIRIES:
Please contact Nic Tovey on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0404 850 143 or Eve Marie: email@example.com or 0425 347 477