Discover the Full Body Orgasm, by Crystal Dawn Morris
Tantra uses sexual energy to expand awareness and experience ecstasy. It teaches people how to move their sexual energy from their genitals, up to the top of their head, and everywhere in between, allowing the entire physical and energetic body to become ecstatic. When the sexual energy reaches the crown it can expand a person’s awareness of the mystical realms, allowing them to recognize they are Divine Consciousness in human form.
A full body orgasm is the experience of feeling your whole body vibrating with orgasmic energy. This can be done outside of a sexual context as well as while making love. Anyone can learn how to have a full body orgasm by following the steps below.
7 steps for Opening the Central Pleasure Channel:
1) Stand with your knees hip width apart and slightly bent.
2) Breathe through your mouth and deep into the belly allowing it to expand, begin activating your sexual energy.
3) Once you have master the belly breath you can increase the intensity by inhaling as if you are sipping through straw. Exhale with an open mouth and release a deep sound from the belly. Sound also intensifies the awareness of the expanding energy.
4) Next, allow your pelvis to begin rocking. Keeping the knees bent, let your pelvis rotate freely. As you inhale rock the hips back, arching the small of the back. As you exhale, tuck the tail bone under, flattening the small of the back.
5) Now, add the PC pump. Squeeze the pelvic floor muscles, pulling them upwards as you inhale and as you exhale let them relax back down. It feels a bit like you are trying to stop and start a stream of urine. Women know these as Kegel exercises.
6) Put all the steps together. As you inhale imagine you are breathing the energy up from your root/perineum towards the crown/top of the head. Practice this until you feel the energy pulsing up from your genitals till it awakens the heart center. You can play with speeding up and slowing down your respiratory rate.
7) Once you have mastered connecting your root and heart then continue to practice until you can feel the energy flowing from your root chakra all the way to the crown chakra. See yourself as a rainbow bridge of light connecting Earth and Sky.
This practice gets your energy flowing. Once the Central Pleasure Channel is open you are ready to learn how to expand the energy into a Full Body Orgasm. There are 3 steps to the activating the Full Body Orgasm:
1) The Shakti Shake helps you recognize that your body is made of ecstatic energy which you can stimulate and expand whenever you want to. You learn to experience orgasmic energy outside of a sexual context and discover that you can awaken your own pleasure body without genital contact. Begin by standing with your feet hip-width apart and knees slightly bent. Allow your knees to begin to tremble slightly. Allow this vibration the spread up and down the torso until your whole body is vibrating. It is helpful to do this with music, I recommend Osho's Kundalini Meditation track 1.
2) The ecstatic response is the process of being relaxed in high states of arousal. You discover how to be a bigger container for orgasmic energy. This means relaxing fully and letting the energy naturally expand throughout the whole body. The effect is one of sexual excitement and deep peace. When you master the ecstatic response you move beyond the genital orgasm and discover the full body orgasm. (After practicing the Shakti Shake for several minutes.) Lay down with your feet close together and flat on the floor. Your knees are bent. On the exhale, allow the knees to gently fall apart like a butterfly wings opening. The soles of the feet may touch. Allow your body to relax fully. On the inhale, allow the knees to close. Continue to allow the knees to open and close with the breath. Allow the ecstatic energy to keep spreading throughout the body. This is best done listening to gentle, relaxing music such as Shastro’s Embrace.
3) Once you mastered these steps outside a sexual context then you can introduce these practices into your love making and experience them within a sexual context. Sex then becomes an alchemical experience that transforms the physical body into the pure bliss.
Crystal Dawn Morris is an ISTA lead facilitator and is the founder of Tantra for Awakening. She is committed to creating a world based on unconditional love and freedom. She lives in Sedona, AZ where she offers in-person as well as online events and coaching sessions.