We love you ISTA
PLAN AHEAD for 2015
You can see the Events that are already scheduled for 2015. These include early bird prices so please take a look at these and sign up sooner than later. We also want to announce our 14th ANNUAL ISTA CONFERENCE in May 2015 in Canada! We are calling for APPLICATIONS for PRESENTERS! See the Facebook page and the freshly developed web page sexualrenaissance.com.
We continue to see growth in our community and events. Worldwide gatherings for persons who are willing to take themselves into transformation at a deeper level, perhaps not ready to drop the barriers and yet, they signed up, attended, and left feeling different. We see you.
TESTIMONIALS from recent trainings
ISTA IRELAND LEVEL TWO
"So glad to see our photo. A most amazing and extraordinary week spent with people bursting with the vitality to live fully. I have never soared so high, been in so much joy and freedom. Thank you beautiful shining soul brothers and sisters for being so bright. Love you all deeply. In gratitude." Iona C.
Elaine Young - Such a special week...still wondering at the evolved level 2 format... so powerful and beautifully delivered by Bruce, Janine & Ohad Thank you all for making it part of my journey .. some deep personal learnings xx"
"So glad to see our photo. A most amazing and extraordinary week spent with people bursting with the vitality to live fully. I have never soared so high, been in so much joy and freedom. Thank you beautiful shining soul brothers and sisters for being so bright. Love you all deeply. In gratitude xxxx" - Iona C.
Dear beloved being,
If you have thought about this traiing with ISTA, the mssage is DO IT!
It will probably be the most transformative, inspiring, safe, nurturing, enriching, awakening week of your life.
The experience is so deep, so profound, words are so limited to explain the immense magnificence of the journey you will go on.
Trust your inner voice - feel the fear and do it anyway. IT IS AMAZING! :-)
Anonymous, Ireland training
ISTA ISRAEL TESTIMONIALS
Our own Baba Dez, gave love to Israel: "Thank you Ohad Ezrari for being such an awesome organizer. Feeling so much gratitude for this week co facilitating the SSSEx with Dawn Cherie and Lawrence Lanoff. 50+ beautiful People stepping into deeper Love, Power, and Freedom. Give Thanks!!!"
An ISTA participant "Go figure" was inspired to draw paintings after his ISTA LEVEL TWO experience in Israel. Find him here on his Facebook Page and see his amazing artwork!
I WANT TO BE MORE INVOLVED WITH ISTA - How do I get started?
We get a lot of questions about how to become a Facilitator or Organizer or how to be become trained for ISTA Faculty and Coordination roles. We have many options. But, there are some basic steps to follow.
- Attend a Level One ISTA training at minimum.
- Attend a Level Two ISTA training for more exposure and training. This is usually optional but helpful so you can continue on the teaching path.
- Become linked with an Iinked with an ISTA Faculty who can mentor you, teach you, bring you under their wing as an Apprentice. Apprenticeship is one path in the ISTA training.
- Assist an Event to see what it feels like to Coordinate. This is usually the second step.
- Once you have been assisting and training, your sponsoring Faculty will give you feedback if they feel you are ready for Coordinating an Event. Coordinating an Event provides you payment for your time and energies. The more persons you bring to an Event, the better the payment typically.
- After some more training in the Coordination role, you will be preparing to become a Faculty member. Facutly also come at different Levels but you are typically leading and teaching the Event and in a role of trusted mentor holding space for the dear ones who attend your training.
I hope you have a wonderful Fall season wherever you are in the World. That is the beauty of ISTA - we are spreading consciousness literally, all over the world. We have a great respsect for the process and invite you to continue to stay connected in our Facebook group where all the good discussion happens.
Stay tuned and keep LOVING! I LOVE YOU Ista friends.
XO + - Cynthia Djengue